Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brainstorm - Stage One

Learning Intention: Apply brainstorming skills

Success Criteria:

  • Able to formulate a mind map from a brainstorm
  • Able to decide on a topic

The Brainstorm below, shows all the different possibilities that have stood out to me during my research. The red bubble is the topic I've decided I'm going to do. (You can click on the picture to make it bigger)


I made the above brainstorm using www.bubbl.us.com. I took a screen shot when it was finished and then cropped it, and saved it as a jpg file.

Bibliography:

http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com/category0.html

4 comments:

Nicola Harvie said...

This is a great start, Jess! Good luck!

Lenva said...

Great ideas Jess,
I would be very interested to see your experiment to test this concept. I am looking forward to it.
You have made a really fine start and I am very happy to see that you included your bibliography.

Rebekka said...

Hey Jess!
Great ideas! Great start as well.
See you at school.

Miss Sharrem said...

Great work Jess! You have thought of some interesting ideas and I'm sure the one you have chosen will produce some interesting results! Your next steps will be to write out your aim and decide on the variables for your experiment. Keep up the great work! :)