- I know that T.V advertisements are always in colour so that gives me a bit of a clue, but do companies really know which is easier to REMEMBER?
- I do know that you you react quicker to certain colours, but does that effect memory?
Possible questions that I would like to investigate:
- Why do companies use bright colours for their advertisements? Is it just for presentation?
- What part of the brain remembers and recognises colour? How do these parts function?
- Which colour is easier to remember? (I am asking this question to find out what the results were, of other tests like mine.)
Links that help answer my questions: