- Develop science fair vocabulary and comprehension of terms.
- Plan a fair test.
- Able to use science fair vocabulary in the correct context.
- Able to plan a fair test considering variables and controls.
I think that coloured text will be remembered easier, because in similar tests, the results have said that colour is easier to remember.
- List 1 and 2 need to be the same.
- The same time of day.
- The same room.
- Make sure everyone is separated so no one can cheat.
- How many words each person recalls, in black and white or colour.
- Black and white
- 40 photocopies of list one and two.
- 40 year 8 students. 20 girls, 20 boys.
- A pen or pencil for each person.
- A nice quiet room.
- I found the results in similar tests led to Boys being slightly better at remembering text than girls.